(This Blog Post was written as part of a collaboration with Marks and Spencer)
Marks and Spencer is your one stop shop when it comes to last minute Christmas Gift shopping. What’s even better? You can do it from the comfort of your own home! No queue, no crowds and no carrying bags! Sign me up. I have rounded up 35 gifts for everyone in your life. There are gifts for Mom, Dad, Kids, the Beauty Lover and even your secret santa. All angles covered. So read on if you need some inspiration.
Marks and Spencer have gifts for all of the beauty lovers in your life…..
- Stila 3D Dazzle Liquid Eyeshadow Set is great value at 39 euro. You get three of the cult Stila liquid glitters which are a staple in my makeup bag.
- Crabtree and Evelyn make some of my favourite hand products. As a nurse, I always have a tube of this hand cream in my pocket. This Mini La Source 60 Second Fix Kit for hands is great value at 16 euro.
- Neom Essential Energy Boosting Kit is 27 euro and a beautiful gift to receive.
- L’Occitane Delicious Almond gift set is one I would highly recommend. For 52 euro you get some of my favourite L’Occitane products.
- Pixi Box Of Beautiful Skincare Set contains all you need for glowing skin for 40 euro.
- Origins GinZing Get Up and Glow set is another beautiful skincare gift. Great value too at 37.50 euro.
- Emma Hardie is a really great skincare brand. Treat yourself or a loved one to her Cleansing Kit for 36 euro.
- Don’t know which mask to try? Why not experiment with multi masking with this GlamGlow Multi Masking Kit for 35 euro.
- Gift the gift of a peaceful nights sleep with REN’s Dream Gift Set for just 22 euro.
- The Nuxe Christmas Huile Prodigieuse Candle Set is one I would love to see wrapped under the tree. Nuxe products smell so luxurious. It is 37 euro.
Gifts For Mom from Marks and Spencer….
- You can’t go wrong with a stylish but comfortable pair of pyjama’s, I love these Star Print ones for 35 euro.
- Any Mom would love to see her kids give her this really useful Cocoa Butter Hand Duo from Nature’s Ingredients. It is pocket money friendly too at 8.75.
- I love a warm, cosy dressing gown. This Fleece Star Print Dressing Gown is beautiful at 28 euro.
- How beautiful are these Cable Knit Mule Slippers? A reasonable 22 euro!
- You could give the gift of luxury to the woman who deserves it with this Pure Cashmere Scarf.
Gifts for Dad from Marks and Spencer…
- Any dad would love this Pebble Grain Leather Washbag.
- The men in my life never buy Pyjama’s for themselves so I love to give them some as gifts. This Pure Cotton Checked Set is 34 euro and really stylish.
- Let them wrap up warm with this Herringbone Scarf for 20 euro.
- It is considered bad luck to buy yourself a wallet so why not gift this beautiful Leather Classic Bi Fold Coin Wallet for 34 euro.
- I adore THESE CUFFLINKS and I’m sure Dad will too. Reasonably priced at 20 euro.
Gifts for the Gadget Lover…
- This Handy Man Gift Set is just that. Really handy! It is 20 euro.
- A space saver for any household or technology addict (like myself), this Multi Charging USB Hub is 13 euro.
- For the big and little kids in your life, you can gift this DIY 3in 1 Racing car for 40 euro.
- We all have music on our smart phones and with this Wireless Sound Ball you can listen to it anywhere. It costs 54 euro
- Another gift for that big kid in your life. This Nano Drone is 27 euro.
These Gifts for the Little Ones will get them off the tablets and interacting in some fun games…..
- I couldn’t resist this Flossing Through The Snow tee. My son would love it!
- Allow the kids to amaze you with their Magic Tricks using the Greatest Magic Tricks On Earth book for 11 euro.
- For 8.25 euro you can encourage the little comedians with the Ultimate Joke Book.
- This Card Game set will bring you back to your own childhood for 11 euro.
- Any little boy would love this Space Torch. It is 8.25 euro and comes in a Unicorn version too!
Finally, here are some Secret Santa Ideas from Marks and Spencer….
- This Storm Trooper Mug Gift set is fab at 17 euro.
- Give that superhero in your life these Marvel socks for 20 euro
- I would love to be on the receiving end of this very stylish and quirky wash bag for 16 euro.
- This is a really fun idea for a beauty love. Gift a Make Your Own Bath Bomb set for 13.50
- Such a great idea for the animal lover! All you need for a Dogs Day Out with this Tin for 13.50 euro.
So there you have all of the amazing gifts I found from Marks and Spencer. I hope you found it useful!