Palettes… Eyeshadow Palettes, the biggest item on any beauty lovers wishlist. Which ones are worth the spend? Today we will cover fifteen of my favourite eye shadow palettes. Hopefully it will help you make up your mind as to which one might suit you best!
The Neutral Palettes…
There are those eyeshadows that you are drawn to because you know you will A: use every colour in the palette and B: it will take you from day to night. These five do exactly that without being boring. I have reached for them over and over again, getting my moneys worth!
1. Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam palette is full of those easy to wear shades. They blend really easily and you can create everything from a soft day time look to a sultry smokey eye. You can buy HERE.
2: Charlotte Tilbury Bigger Brighter Eyes Palette does exactly what it says on the tin. I turn to this most days and it is a dream to use. It sells out quickly so keep an eye out HERE. If you find it hard to find then I also recommend you try The Golden Goddess quad HERE.
3: The Balm do some of the best all matte palettes out there. I love Meet Matt(e) Trimony for it’s colour story. You can purchase it HERE.
4: Anastasia Beverly Hills Sultry Palette. The brands latest offering and it is a beauty. Marketed as a ‘cool’ toned palette it can be just as equally warm. I think it is a great alternative to the Soft Glam and you can buy it HERE.
5: Marc Jacobs Eye-Conic Fantascene Palette is one of my favourite palettes. A beautiful mix of gold, brown and copper it really makes blue eyes pop. It can be hard to get but it is in stock HERE.
Palettes With Pops of Colour…
6. Huda Topaz Warm Obsessions palette could be described in the neutral category as it technically has browns and golds. However the pigmentation of this palette is intense so I’m adding it here under pops of colour. You can buy it HERE.
7. OPV Beauty’s Yemoji Palette is a cracker. The shades Oba, Ojun and Oko make this palette worth the purchase HERE.
8. Morphe Fall Into Frost Palette contains all you need to create warm smokey eyes with pops of gold and cranberries. So impressed with the pigment on this for the price. Purchase HERE.
9. Fuschia has a beautiful range of shadows. The obsessed quad is one of my favourites for that shimmery orange shade that applies like a dream. 16.95 HERE.
10. Urban Decay Naked Cherry has been one of my favourite of the brands recent launches. It is beautifully pigmented and easy to blend. Currently reduced HERE.
11. Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance needs no introduction. One of my favourite palettes of all time. Treat yourself HERE.
12. Can’t stretch to the Modern Renaissance? Fear not, Wet N Wild have a dupe to give it a run for its money!! A purse friendly 6 euro HERE.
13. Viseart have the most beautiful quality eyeshadows. The larger palettes are a little pricey but if you wanted to dip your toe in then the Petit Pro are a great way to start. I adore this one HERE.
Finally, two palettes that have it all…..
14. Huda Beauty Desert Dusk Palette has probably been one of my favourite palette purchases this year. Full of wearable colours that will take you from day to night. Each shadow blends nicely and the shimmers are pigmented. There is nothing I dislike! You can buy HERE and don’t forget to sign up for a new account to get 15% off.
15. Urban Decay Born to Run Palette has everything you could want from an eyeshadow palette. Everything! It even has one of my favourite Urban Decay shadows of all time ‘Riff’. If you were looking to buy just one palette and use it on repeat then this is the one I would recommend. You can buy it HERE and it’s currently 15% off!
So there you have my top 15 eyeshadow palette recommendations. I hope it helps you in someway this Christmas with your own wishlist!! You can keep up to date on all of my beauty news over on my Instagram. You can ready some more detailed palette reviews HERE and HERE.